Join us in 50 Years of Lawn Doctor experience, now growing in Saint Louis.
Serving South County, Fenton, Arnold, High Ridge, Eureka and Wildwood.
Grow your career with us, using our proprietary equipment which we manufacture ourselves. We take healthy lawns, trees and shrubs seriously.
Lawn Doctor wants you to be part of our family as we care for the outdoor environment of nice homes for good people. Get a career, not just a job.
A day in the life of our team members- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HukNZIYVqM8
FULL and PART TIME LAWN & TURF SPECIALISTS-
- Improve health of lawns and ornamentals; operates and maintains equipment.
- Become skilled and licensed with fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides used to protect plants and the environment.
- Perform aeration and seeding lawns with our patented process.
- Have advancement opportunity.
- Welcoming Fire Fighters, Teachers or others with extended time between shifts.
- Operate the equipment to perform job responsibilities, lifting 50lb material containers.
- Using techniques and materials according to procedures.
- Occasional equipment maintenance and inspection.
- Ability to talk with customers, demonstrate our services and interest in their lawns.
- Professional appearance to earn customer confidence in you and our services.
- Able to learn, follow directions, anticipate and adapt.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Diploma or GED required, Degree not required but beneficial.
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Reliable transportation getting to our office to start the day.
PAY SCALE/BENEFITS: Varies with experience/qualifications. Training and Licensing available without experience, Leadership potential for those with experience, Above average pay.
- BONUS on top of hourly pay, Commission on new services sold.
- Occasional Time and 1/2 over 40 hours
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 1 year.
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor of Fenton-Eureka-Wildwood
Our Franchisees Need People Like You
Here at Lawn Doctor, we have a very simple approach to our work—be safe, have fun, and change the world one lawn at a time. It’s the kind of approach that, not surprisingly, has led us to the highest customer satisfaction and retention rates in the industry.
Lawn Doctor locations across the country offer phenomenal employment opportunities.* Whether you’re an experienced lawn care technician or just starting out on your career path, all you need is a passion for success and a strong work ethic to be a candidate to join your local Lawn Doctor franchise. No matter the task, our independent operators know that every Lawn Doctor employee plays an important role in providing customers with the great results they expect, while making the local community a little happier. Your work will never go unappreciated.
Since each of our franchises is locally owned, you’ll get to work for and with people in your area and become part of a close-knit Lawn Doctor family. If you enjoy working outdoors, being largely self-directed with little supervision, and would like a chance to help make the world a greener place, we would love to talk to you.
We appreciate your interest and hope to have you on board a local franchise team as soon as possible.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)